Saturday, November 13, 2010

Increasing Your Opt In Rate - Very Easy Strategy

Everyone does alot with split testing, graphic placement, and opt in box placement on their squeeze pages. I have numerous squeeze pages and they are all different, but I have noticed 1 sinle thing that has sent my opt in rate through the roof!

It is so simple and you should definitely try it out....

Take the First name box out of the opt in form and just make people enter their email address. On some of my pages it has increased opt in coversions by up to 50%. Meaning that when I would get 100 visitors to the page, I used to only get about 40 to 50 opt ins. Now, with only using the email form on the opt in, I get about 80 subscribers per every 100 visitors! It's awesome, I highly suggest trying it out.

Speak Soon,

Bryan Super

Simple Way To $100/Day Online

3 comments:

Tony said...

Hi Bryan

Sounds so simple and yet clearly effective and I guess as most people now how an auto responder works these days the need for first name is not as strong

Thanks Tony

Stan said...

I would have never thought of doing that, but it makes sense and you can still manage your list without the names. Thanks!

Dr. Marika Zoll said...

Hi. I will try anything. I have had really bad luck with getting opt ins at all and I am giving away a geniune book that I wrote. Curious though, why do you have the name box here on the right side of your page. ???