Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lazy Way To List Building

I have been online for some time now. I have tried several ways of making money online and have succeeded in some, mainly list building. I never knew how important and necessary that list building was until I actually started one.

I thought I could just have a website and use SEO and pay per click and I would make a million dollars. Wow, I was way off. It wasn't until I started building a list that I realized how important it was.

Just think about this - starting an online business may cost $200 or $300. This is so much less than a traditional offline store.

All you need is a website (or a free blog) and an autoresponder.

An autoresponder is only about $20 per month depending on which one you choose. The main thing is you just need to choose one and start. Most even offer a 1 month free trial.

Then you need to learn from someone how to start building your list. Try it out. Sign up for a 1 month free trial at Getresponse.com or Aweber.com and then start driving traffic to your squeeze page. Before you know it you will be able to start making money and start building your list. It is quite something.

Do you want to add 500+ subscribers to your list every single day? Need no more? Click below...

Lazy Way To List Building

If you have not heard of a guy by the name of Lee McIntyre then please read on. Lee started his online business with Zero subscribers and Zero contacts.

In the first 2 years of his business he built a list of subscribers to around 4,000.

Today, just 1 year later, he has a list of 88,652 subscribers.

If you are ready to take the first step in building an online empire then check out...

Lazy Way To List Building

No comments: